Frequently Asked Questions
- When are you open?
- See our calendar for show times.
- How much seating do you have?
- Hermann's now has 19 tables with seating for 50 guests. Our regular capacity is 150.
- What are your COVID-19 safety policies?
- You can read all about what we're doing to keep you safe here.
- Does Hermann's support local musicians?
- Hermann's is very supportive of local musicians. Our regular events host community Big Bands, High Schools plus professional and aspiring musicians at our regular Jam Sessions.
- Where can I buy CD’s by local musicians?
- Musicians often have their CD's available at their show. Some musicians also sell them on their website.
- What changes have you made for COVID-19?
- You can find all our new changes to keep you safe here.
- Are children allowed in the club?
- Yes, Hermann's is a licensed restaurant. Children are welcome at Hermann's.
- Is the club wheelchair accessible?
- Yes. Hermann's is at street level with a small ramp to the door. We also have an accessible washroom.
- Can I bring my own wine?
- Yes. Must be store bought (no home brews) and given to your server immediately for corking: fee $20.
- Can I take unfinished bottles of wine home?
- Yes. Your server must cork it and if you are driving it needs to be stored out of reach of the driver.
- Is smoking permitted in the club?
- No. In 1996 The Capital Regional District (CRD) passed a bylaw restricting the smoking of cigarettes, pipes, cigars and now e-cigarettes in public places. This bylaw applies to Hermann's as it does to other clubs. Smoking is not permitted in the club.
- Is there a cover charge for live events?
- Yes. Most events have a cover charge.
- Is there a minimum charge?
- Yes. There is a minimum charge of $10 per person.
- Do you have a dance floor?
- At this time our dancefloor is being used for seating.
- Where can I park my car?
- There is parking available on the street and in the nearby View Street Parkade.
- How can I purchase a ticket to attend a live show at Hermann's?
- Visit the EVENTS/TICKETS menu for all the details on purchasing Tickets.
- Can we rent the club for a private function?
- Yes. Contact us at (250) 388-9166 or email us at email@example.com for more details.
- How do I subscribe to your email list?
- Go to the Contact Us page and enter your email address in the subscribe field and hit subscribe!
- How often do you send out email to your mailing list?
- Our calendar update is sent out weekly.
- If I subscribe to your mailing list how will my e-mail address be used?
- I’m a musician. How can I book myself at Hermann’s Jazz Club?
- Contact us at (250) 388-9166 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org